Cruise Ship Physician
Company: Aspen Medical Usa
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Aspen Medical is recruiting Physicians to provide medical
support to a market leader Cruise Line.
Doctors are responsible for providing outpatient, inpatient, and
ICU care for guests and crew, onboard cruise ships. Other duties
may be assigned while ships are docked or in refit. Special
assignment to the Cruise Line Hospital Ship is possible.
- Must have 4-year post qualification experience-(FY2, plus two
years as a SHO) (UK Physicians).
- Minimum of 6 months Acute & Emergency or Intensive Care Unit
experience within the last 3 years
- Competent experience in airway management intubation and
- Competence in the management of common cardiac cases and the
ability to lead a cardiac arrest team
- Able to reduce common fractures/dislocations.
- ALS (Advanced Life Support) / ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life
- A Valid passport
- Eligibility to be issued a United States C1/D Visa (Not
applicable for US and Canadian citizens)
- Must be able to work for a minimum of 12 weeks.
- Travel arrangements provided
- All meals are covered, and accommodation is in a single
- Salary- TBD
- Sign on bonus for current valid C1/D visa
- Immediate opportunities available.
Please provide availability to join our team.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Aspen Medical Usa, Chula Vista , Cruise Ship Physician, Hospitality & Tourism , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!