Underground Telecommunications Foreman
Company: Baseband Telecom
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The primary responsibilities of the Field Foreman will be to
lead project teams in day-to-day execution of assigned projects.
This position is responsible for accomplishing all phases of
assigned projects, including project initiation, facilitation,
project plan development, quality planning, communications
planning, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within
budget. This role directly supports a customer requested position
and typically manages teams working to ensure projects for the
customer are complete.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Plan, direct, and
coordinate activities of designated projects and project teams to
ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within
prescribed time frame and financial parameters.
- Identify project requirements, define project deliverables,
manage project roles, determine and complete training requirements
to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Based upon assigned project(s), may contribute
recommendation(s) to strategic plan, prepare and complete action(s)
plan to implement production and high levels of productivity.
- Based upon assigned project(s), team leadership for projects -
potentially the selection project team members, communication of
job expectations, assign and measure adequate workflow.
- Work with internal resources, along with external contractors
to complete project initiatives.
- Provide support and offer industry specific
knowledge/experience based on the customer's direction and
- Identify the technical approach to be used on assigned
- Create a clear execution plan with measurable milestones.
- Continuously perform realistic risk assessment, mitigate risks
and remove roadblocks independently.
- Continuously deliver outstanding/high quality service and
problem resolution to ensure our organization is adhering to the
high service levels expected by our customers
- Produce regular written project status reports and lead project
team meetings as required by project.
- Manage scope creep though client change and internal change
orders when applicable.
- Maintain effective relationship and communication with customer
and project team members.
- Other duties as required.
Experience and Education:
- Five or more years of industry related experience.
- Three years of project management experience within the cable
TV or related industry.
- Ability to utilize relevant and project related software.
- Must have intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, O365)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a strong attention
to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral and written
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, criminal background
The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the
essential duties of this job.
- Frequent walking, standing, sitting within the work
- Must be able to lift/push/pull/carry up to 75
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees,
management, peers, etc.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions (hot,
cold, wet and dry)
- Up to 50% local travel required to a variety of worksites
(planned in advance)
- Must be able to work in loud, noise-filled environment
out in the field
Baseband Telcom Corp. offers a competitive salary commensurate with
experience and a benefits package. We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Baseband Telecom, Chula Vista , Underground Telecommunications Foreman, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!