Company: LHH Recruitment Solutions
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: September 14, 2023
LHH is partnering with a manufacturing company to hire a
dedicated and highly detail oriented Staff Accountant in Chula
Vista, CA. This is a stable organization, that focuses on
continuous improvement and offers competitive compensation and
As a Staff Accountant, you will play a crucial role in maintaining
the companys financial records and ensuring the accuracy and
integrity of the financial data. You will work closely with the
finance team and other departments to support our day-to-day
- Prepare journal entries and post them to the general
- Participate in month-end close processes.
- Perform account reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- Manage the Work-in-Progress (WIP) report.
- Maintain fixed assets and depreciation schedules.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Collaborate with the payroll team to ensure accurate payroll
- Generate ad hoc financial reports as needed.
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or relevant working
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting or a related
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Familiarity with payroll laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and commitment to confidentiality.
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm with
Pay Details: $32.00 to $38.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional
voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan.
Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose
the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In
addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including
Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State,
or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements
and/or security clearance requirements.
Keywords: LHH Recruitment Solutions, Chula Vista , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!