Fulfillment Dispatch Office Assistant
Company: Southwest Boulder & Stone
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Southwest Boulder & Stone is a family owned and operated
landscape rock and supply company based in Southern California,
with retail locations in Fallbrook, Escondido, Pacific Beach, Chula
Vista, Fullerton, Palm Springs and Indio. We specialize in low
maintenance, sustainable and drought-tolerant landscaping and
building materials. Architects, designers, contractors and
homeowners rely on us for Southern California?s largest selection
of boulders, crushed stone, decomposed granite, flagstone, natural
thin veneer, cobble, pebbles, outdoor stone fountains and custom
fabrication.We are proud to have an incredible team of people that
provide the exemplary customer service for which Southwest Boulder
& Stone is known. Employees receive health benefits, vacation and
sick pay, paid holidays and the opportunity to participate in a
generous 401(k) program. As a family-owned small business, we are
committed to creating a rewarding work environment for all
employees as we continue to grow.The Fulfillment Dispatch Office
Assistant provides clerical support to the Fulfillment Division by
maintaining constant communication with the Dispatch Team to ensure
all deliveries are picked, loaded and delivered according to each
order. The ideal candidate would extremely organization, efficient,
accurate and be able to provide timely updates to the Yard Manager
and Fulfillment Lead.Essential Job Functions:
- Daily morning meeting with Yard Manager and Fulfillment Lead to
establish plan of action for each day.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate daily work plan and load
- Responsible for creating daily fulfillment plan. This includes
reviewing prior day?s plan to ensure all items are completed.
Presenting new fulfillment plan to Yard Manager for approval.
- Ensure fulfillment plan is communicated to Dispatch team on a
daily basis. Report any plan deviations to the Dispatch team
- Assigning pick tickets to delivery trucks and distributing them
- Finalization of load sheets.
- Ensure BisTrack is updated with changes as needed. Data entries
must be timely and free from errors.
- Assist Fulfillment Lead with monitoring quantity and quality of
materials being picked and delivered in order to ensure the highest
level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist with receiving of material from POs, including
identifying, labeling, and storing of product.
- Confirm all pick ticket items are completed, weighed and stored
in the proper truck row and ready for transport.
- Confirm all pick tickets are initialized and completed by the
end of each day.
- Continual monitoring of truck routes, driver assignments and
schedules for efficient loading/unloading. Escalating any concerns
to the Yard Manager
- Continual monitoring of Journey/BisTrack in order to identify
- Working closing with Dispatch department on any last-minute
- Confirm all scheduled orders are loaded and delivered
- Maintain open lines of communication with Dispatch team.
- Verification and confirmation of which product is loaded on
each truck to ensure accuracy of delivery.
- Daily debrief meetings each afternoon with Yard Manager and
Fulfillment Lead to close out each day. Followed up with a close
out call with Logistics Supervisor.
- Assist Yard Manager with daily report for Senior Management.
Reporting includes pallet counts, daily plan changes, trucks
offloaded, LTL?s, stock transfers, bulk bin super sacks, HS
boulder/material orders, truck delivery delays, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1-year prior experience using an ERP system
- Advanced knowledge in packing and loading strategies
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Outlook,
etc.).Full-time Hourly position, Benefit Eligible
Keywords: Southwest Boulder & Stone, Chula Vista , Fulfillment Dispatch Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Fallbrook, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!