Assistant General Manager
Company: Ayres Hotel Chula Vista
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Full time Assistant General Manager position with benefits such
as medical and dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid sick
leave, paid vacation, referral incentive program plus more!
Ayres offers competitive wages and growth opportunities!
*Ayres Hotel Chula Vista*
*1710 Millenia Ave Chula Vista CA, 91915*
The primary duties of the Assistant General Manager is to ensure
guest satisfaction and overall efficiency of front office
operations, to train staff as outlined in the Front Office Training
Procedures and ensure staff is prepared to provide excellence to
our guests and visitors at all times.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
* Knowledge, understanding, and adherence to Company Core Values
and Mission Statement.
* Lead by example.
* Implements and maintains Front Office department minimum
* Responsible for the hiring, training, and supervision of property
front office staff.
* Prepares work schedule for staff and authorizes payroll for the
department based on approved labor standards.
* Training, monitors and manages front office staff, resolves any
guests issues and performs tasks that require your discretion and
* Train and monitor the front office staff.
* Train staff to use the appropriate phrases and greetings when
interacting with guests.
* Able to make reasonable and professional decisions.
* Assist and guide the front office staff through their daily
duties and responsibilities.
* Use the appropriate phrases and greetings when interacting with
* Offer assistance to the individual needs and requests of all
* Ensure guest needs are responded to in a timely and efficient
* Schedule staff adequately in order to maintain excellent service
to guests at all times.
* Ensure staff evaluations are completed in a professional and
* Maintain a positive work environment.
* Train Front Office staff as outlined in the Front Office Training
* Maintain Front Office department within set budget and payroll
* Ensure staff is prepared to be courteous, efficient and available
to provide excellence to our guest and visitors at all times.
* Work closely with the hotel's management team and communicate
* Use proper telephone and reservation etiquette including
describing the hotel, proper rate quotation and capturing
* Conduct self in a friendly and attentive manner during all guest
* Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
* Responsible for working in a safe and conscientious manner.
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
* Maintain guest confidentiality at all times.
The Company adheres to all applicable wage and hour laws, including
meal periods, rest periods and overtime. As a department manager,
you are responsible for being familiar with these policies and for
adhering to them at all times. You are also responsible for
assuring the those you supervise also understand and adhere to
these Company's policies. You must immediately document and report
For a complete list of employment opportunities visit us at
_Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificaci--n de Documentos
de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo) Empleador de Igualdad de
_This Employer participates in E-Verify (Identity and Employment
Eligibility Verification) Equal Employment Opportunity
_*We Care About People \* We Value Teamwork \* We Deliver
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Hotel: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ayres Hotel Chula Vista, Chula Vista , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!