Telehealth Therapist, Psychologist or Counselor (CA)
Company: Happier Living
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Clinical Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor (Remote &
Happier Living is a national private practice group that focuses on
providing outpatient care to high-functioning, successful
individuals and families. Our collaborative group of Psychiatrists,
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Therapists, and
Nutritionists blend the best of academic medicine and a holistic
approach to care.
Our therapists are warm and empathic! While each individual
clinician has their own interests, expertise, and style, all team
members are well versed in cognitive behavioral therapy. Our
clients are sophisticated, discerning, and intellectually curious
and benefit from therapists with similar qualities. Successful
candidates are committed to the welfare of their clients, along
with being adept at self-care, ensuring they are prepared to give
their best every day.
We're currently hiring exceptional Psychologists (PsyD or PhD),
Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT), Professional Counselors
(LPC), Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), and Mental Health Counselors
(LMHC) to provide remote, telehealth services to our nationwide
When it comes to psychological health, there's no one-size-fits-all
solution. That's why we've built our practice around a team-based
approach to mental health, giving every client access to
personalized solutions and specialists.
Clinician well-being is at the core of our culture. In our field,
your success and that of your clients is highly correlated with
being happy and truly satisfied yourself. You can learn more about
the group by watching this brief video https //vimeo.com/
Happier Living Therapist, Psychologist Or Counselor Job
- Be well versed with CBT and feel comfortable integrating other
modalities into your treatment approach.
- Have a healthy work ethic.
- Be compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated to being a lifelong
- Feel passionate about working with patients and appreciate how
privileged you are to spend your professional days immersed in
helping others live a higher quality of life.
- Be able to effectively work in teams and collaborate during
paid case conference meetings on a weekly basis.
Work Happier and Enjoy
- Flexibility Work whenever, wherever!
- Support We provide you with a full-time Client Support Team, so
you can focus on what matters most, providing care.
- Consistency We keep you busy, your calendar will get full very
quickly without you having to spend any money on marketing.
- Holistic Approach At Happier Living, we've developed the
P.E.R.Fi.C. System to help set goals and track progress in areas
key to helping clients achieve a balanced life.
- Develop Intimate Relationships We offer a small roster of
clients with the goal of building long term relationships.
- Collaboration Our clinicians have the opportunity to
participate in case conferences allowing you to leverage the
expertise of the group.
Our Client Support Team (Hard Loop) Handles the Nitty Gritty
- We take care of all the scheduling to align with your
- All communication with clients is done through our Client
- We oversee your client's billing and insurance questions.
- All outreach and marketing to keep your schedule full are taken
care of by us.
- Simply take care of your clients and then yourself--- we handle
- MUST be a licensed Psychologist, Therapist or Counselor
including LMFT, LPC, LCSW or LMHC (no supervision available)
- Completion of PsyD (or) Ph.D (or) Master's Program
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist United States
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the United States
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Licensed Professional
Counselor in the United States
- Schedules include 4, 6, 8, 10, 20, 30 or 40 hours / week
- 1099 Contractor Position
Paid Case Conferences, Weekly
Employee Referral Programs
Continued Education and Professional Development
Keywords: Happier Living, Chula Vista , Telehealth Therapist, Psychologist or Counselor (CA), Healthcare , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!