LVN/LPT/RN - (Fallbrook) Sign on Bonus
Company: Crestwood Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Crestwood Behavioral Health is proud to be California's leading
provider of mental health services, assisting thousands of clients
and their families from across the state for more than 53 years. We
offer generous benefit packages, competitive salaries, and a team
focused on your growth. To learn more about working at Crestwood
(our culture, values, benefits) please visit our new Work at
Crestwood page.Our Values: Family, compassion, commitment,
enthusiasm, flexibility, character and social responsibility- drive
the work that we do every day, at all our campuses. These values
are integrated into every area of the company's operations and they
serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide. We
are deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and
the environment.The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) / Licensed
Psychiatric Technician (LPT), Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct
nursing care to the clients according to physicians' orders and
applicable client care standards, within their scope of practice.
The Nurse will provide direction to non-licensed personnel in
providing direct client care and operation of the unit.Sign on
Bonus $2,500POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Current licensure in California as a RN, LPT or LVN
- Knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Ability to supervise.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Previous experience in mental health nursing preferred.
- Current CPR and first aid certifications.
- Knowledge of DBT, WRAP and Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Principals preferredPOSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in
accordance with all applicable regulatory standards.
- Supervises assigned staff.
- Assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care for
clients. Works with the service coordinator in developing service
plans for the client.
- Follows protocols regarding medication administration and
treatments per physicians' orders.
- Documents all pertinent information regarding the client's
condition, medication, treatment, and communication with legal and
health care representatives per policy.
- Supervises the use of restraints used for physical and
behavioral reasons, ensuring that the client's rights and safety
- Communicates with appropriate personnel and disciplines on a
daily basis regarding admissions, discharges, changes in condition,
physicians' orders, and other appropriate information.
- Notifies physicians of all incidents, changes in condition, and
need for evaluation of all medications or other treatment in a
- Assures conservator and/or family members are notified of any
incidents or changes in condition as appropriate.
- Acts as a liaison with the physician, client, and all members
of the interdisciplinary team.
- Completes incident reports, medication error reports, and drug
reaction reports in a timely manner per protocol.
- Makes independent nursing decisions as necessary based on
appropriate nursing theory and practice.
- Observes proper safety practices and recommends or initiates
plan of correction as necessary.
- Upholds all infection control standards.
- Participates in the implementation of quality assurance
programs for nursing services.
- Maintains confidentiality of all client care information.
- Keeps Director of Nursing Services informed of all potential
problems on the unit.#zrThis position is located in the Fallbrook
community, multiple shifts and openings available.Our Benefits: We
offer Full Time employees comprehensive health benefits (Medical,
Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D), as well as generous time away
programs, flexible schedules, a 401k retirement program, a
Scholarship program, and extensive training opportunities with CEUs
that include DBT, WRAP, Motivational Interviewing and more.Our
Commitment: Crestwood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
that is committed to inclusion, equity and diversity. We embrace
all differences and are fully committed to fostering a sense of
belonging for everyone. We also take affirmative action to offer
employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.If you need assistance and/or a reasonable
accommodation due to ability during the application or recruiting
process, please talk with your hiring contact/recruiter or send a
request to HR@CBHI.netEmployment is contingent upon successful
completion of a background investigation including criminal history
and identity check.
Keywords: Crestwood Behavioral Health, Chula Vista , LVN/LPT/RN - (Fallbrook) Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Fallbrook, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!