Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: May 16, 2022
**This position offers a $2,000 sign on bonus**
- Ensures all orders from physician/psychiatrist are carried out
and any information about clients and their wellbeing is promptly
and clearly communicated to physician/ psychiatrist and in
treatment team meetings.
- Follows and implements the Nursing Care Plan.
- Follows orders from physician and psychiatrist.
- Dispenses medication as prescribed.
- Counts narcotics each day, logs appropriately.
- Performs primary first aid and determines need for physician
- Performs weekly blood draws and vitals.
- Assist with meals, dishes, and bathroom observations
- Manages and orders supplies and keeps a fully stocked and
operational nursing station.
- Manages client's medical needs including schedule appointments,
complete referral/ prior authorizations for medical treatments and
tests as indicated.
- Supports client during admission processes. This may include
checking in client belongings, acclimating client to the program
- Supervises and supports clients on community outings, when
- Objectively and accurately documents client progress on a daily
- Assesses clients suicidality and possibility of danger to self
- Communicates with referral sources and outpatient providers for
continuity of care upon admission, midpoint, and discharge,
including the use of Discovery Connect.Full-Time and Part-Time
shifts available (depending on your schedule). Current shifts open
- Wednesday 2:00-10:30pm
- Thursday 2:00-10:30pm
- Saturday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Sunday 6:00am-2:30pm
- Sunday 2:00-10:30pm
Experience working in behavioral healthcare preferred
- Must hold an unencumbered nursing license in the state in which
you are applying
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Chula Vista , LVN, Healthcare , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!