Clinician - Licensed Therapist - Detox facility
Company: Delphi Behavioral Health Group
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Be a part of a team that changes lives every day. Join California
Highlands Vistas as we fight for better outcomes for our patients
battling addiction.California Highlands Vistas is a comfortable
five-star facility in Fallbrook that offers privacy and luxury to
in-state and out-of-state clients. It is part of the Delphi family
of facilities, a leading network of addiction and detox treatment
programs, nationally recognized for its excellent care. With six
beds, this facility boasts a 1:6 clinician-to-patient ratio and is
perfect for anyone looking for a more personal experience with
patients. This facility is hosted in a private mansion on an
expansive property in Southern California and features a relaxing
pool, billiards room, and gourmet meals from a private chef. We use
the most advanced clinical methods and modern facilities.Shifts
available: Full Time, Part Time (2 openings) - weekends may be
requiredJob Duties and Responsibilities:
- Admission assessment and preliminary treatment plan for
assigned case load.
- Initiates discharge planning upon admission for assigned
Residents, and updates discharge plan weekly.
- Facilitates comprehensive evaluation and diagnostic summary for
assigned case load.
- Facilitates multi-disciplinary treatment planning and updates
for assigned Residents (ensures inclusion of all treatment
- Individual sessions for all caseload (at least weekly).
- Group counseling, education, and meetings as assigned.
- Family/conjoint therapy as assigned.
- Coordinates treatment objectives for assigned Residents with
Executive / Clinical Director and staff.
- Coordination of all treatment services needed for assigned
- Supports aftercare program by meeting with alumni on an
as-needed basis.Administrative Duties:
- Timely completion of daily documentation
- Facilitates ancillary services/community referrals for case
- Participates in in-service training, individual/group
supervision meetings, and counselor/residential staff interface
- Ensures Resident records for assigned caseload are
comprehensive and complete.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a California licensed (LCSW, LMFT)
- Masters' Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, or
Professional Counseling with current registration with Board of
- Substance abuse/mental health experience required
- Adult Facilities: Experience working with adults.
- Good driving record that meets safety and company insurance
- CPR and Standard First Aid certification
- 2+ Years sobriety, if in recovery.PI180792945
Keywords: Delphi Behavioral Health Group, Chula Vista , Clinician - Licensed Therapist - Detox facility, Healthcare , Fallbrook, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!