Occupational Therapist (OT) for Home Health
Company: FeldCare Connects
Posted on: June 13, 2022
This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve Julian
and the surrounding areas.
FeldCare Connects is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated
Occupational Therapy to deliver quality home healthcare to patients
of all ages.
Why join the FeldCare Connects network?
- FLEXIBILITY: You control your own schedule and work in your
preferred coverage areas. See patients when and where you want,
with no minimum requirement!
- INDEPENDENCE: As an independent contractor you are your own
boss. Take as much time off as you want.
- COMPENSATION: With strong per-visit rates, you determine how
much you earn by the number of patients you decide to treat. Your
income is up to you!
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Our team provides assigning,
communication, scheduling, care coordination, and quality assurance
support so you can focus on what you do best: treating the
- ONE-ON-ONE TREATMENT: Observe, record, and report the patients
response to treatment and changes to the patients condition. You
determine the plan of care.
- EASY DOCUMENTATION: Our Electronic Medical Record system is
extremely intuitive, making documentation a breeze. Many clinicians
complete documentation during the visit.
- PURPOSE: Join a group that shares your passion for helping
- STREAMLINED REFERRAL PROCESS: Access to patients at the palm of
your hands. Use our innovative app Cliniconnects to accept or
decline patients in seconds.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Current license issued by the state board of Occupational
Therapy as an Occupational Therapist
- The required license MUST be current, active, and unrestricted;
a conditional, provisional, or restricted license will NOT be
accepted. Limited permits will not be accepted.
- Certification by the National Board for Certification in
Occupational Therapy as a Registered Occupational Therapist
- Completion of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Reliable personal transportation
- Bilingual a plus!
About FeldCare Connects
Finding care for homebound patients is an industry-wide challenge.
By joining the FeldCare network, you are giving patients access to
care- care that they would simply go without if you weren't
We connect over 2,000 clinicians to patients in their community by
contracting with over 900 home health agencies throughout CA, AZ,
TX, and FL. By creating these links, we allow home health agencies
and hospices to give their patients access to the care they
We hope that by helping to connect the dots, we are helping the
patients in our communities. By taking the administrative burden
off agencies and clinicians, they can get patients treated faster
and focus more of their attention on patients, resulting in better
Contact FeldCare Connects Now!
- (818) 926-9057
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: FeldCare Connects, Chula Vista , Occupational Therapist (OT) for Home Health, Healthcare , Julian, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!