Dialysis Registered Nurse
Company: DSI Renal, Inc
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: August 5, 2022
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) for our
dialysis clinic. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis
therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties and tasks may be assigned.
* Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting
* Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing
ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the
* Complete and document monthly review of patient medication
profiles and administer medications as ordered by the
* Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all
required patient assessment and care planning activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Current nursing license in the applicable state.
* Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
* One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
* Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: DSI Renal, Inc, Chula Vista , Dialysis Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!