Outpatient Child Psychiatrist (Physician )
Company: LifeStance Health
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Chula Vista, California.
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Competitive Compensation: $292,000 - $376,000
- Annual Stock Rewards
- Sign-on Bonus
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous above market
compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We re
seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
for child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists in the
Chula Vista area, who are passionate about patient care and
committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply now or contact me directly: Michael PittsDirector,
Practice Development Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply (W)
Click Here to Apply About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a
national provider of mental healthcare services focused on
evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children,
adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health
issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 500
clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Chula Vista , Outpatient Child Psychiatrist (Physician ), Healthcare , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!