Clinical Pharmacist - Temecula/Camp Pendleton
Company: Loyal Source Government Services
Location: Camp Pendleton
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Preventive Medicine opening in Camp Pendleton, California. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Loyal Source Government Services is hiring an experienced Clinical
Pharmacist to work with the U.S. Navy at Camp Pendleton, California
as a civilian contractor.
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health and welfare benefits
- ANY state License
Clinical Pharmacist - The work to be performed under this contract
will be at the Temecula Clinic for the Naval Hospital Camp
Pendleton, CA, and all associated branch medical clinics and
satellite pharmacies. HCWs shall receive notification 48 hours
prior to reassignment.
- The HCW shall provide services within the scope of the clinical
privileges granted by the commanding officer, the applicable duties
provided in the basic contract, and the following:
- Counsel patients regarding appropriate use of
- Develop individualized treatment regimens based on the
pharmacokinetics of the drug(s) employed, the renal or hepatic
status, or other pertinent patient-specific parameters. Adjust
and/or recommend drug therapy (ies) by assessing available lab
- Oversee preparation of extemporaneous compounds, intravenous,
oral and topical medications assuring there are no physical or
chemical incompatibilities in these products.
- Calculate patient-specific dilutions of medications, i.e.,
intravenous neonatal antibiotics, adult electrolyte infusions, and
- Follow established guidelines of the Command for handling
potentially carcinogenic, mutagenic and teratogenic drugs.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and safe according to
- Degree: Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.).
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by
the Accreditation Council on Pharmaceutical Education
- Internship/Residency: Completion of a clinical pharmacy
residency or fellowship accredited by the American Society of
Health System Pharmacists or American College of Clinical Pharmacy
or documentation of appropriate education, training, and/or CME in
the practice of clinical pharmacy.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency
requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to
practice as a pharmacist.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider
dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in
government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering,
and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom
solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal
Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the
Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and
follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual
orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age,
membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental
status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Keywords: Loyal Source Government Services, Chula Vista , Clinical Pharmacist - Temecula/Camp Pendleton, Healthcare , Camp Pendleton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!