Company: Ivy Living
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Shifts, Time, and Days:
Pay Range: $15.50 to$ 16.25
Oakmont of Ivy Park at Otay Ranch is a premier senior living
community situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by
Oakmont Management Group, Oakmont of Ivy Park at Otay Ranch
provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care with five-star
services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with
individualized comprehensive support that promotes continuing
independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships
with residents, families, and team members by developing a winning
culture and living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork *
Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California, Hawaii, and Nevada,
opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are
significant. In addition, eligible team members may enjoy the
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Complimentary Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Team Member Discount Program (LifeMart)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Financial Assistance
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning all resident
apartments, public areas, common areas, and work areas and doing
laundry for both the residents and the community in a friendly,
courteous manner, in accordance with the company's mission, vision,
- Clean all resident apartments, as directed.
- Clean all public areas, common areas, and work areas as
- Complete community and resident laundry and ironing, as
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
- Prefer prior housekeeping or janitorial experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents, and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including physical and TB Tests.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption
due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to
Oakmont Management Group, based in Irvine, California, is a
recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a
portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy
Living brands. OMG currently serves over 6,000 seniors across 64
communities in California, Hawaii, and Nevada. At OMG, we strive to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life,
and our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous
experience, and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice
is to incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Ivy Living, Chula Vista , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!