Software Developer - UAV Cockpit
Company: GENERAL ATOMICS
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: November 16, 2021
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an
affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable
remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as
well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of
individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome
all qualified individuals to apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join
GA-ASI: directly supporting our Claw Payload Software team, based
in Poway, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Windows application development for sensor management software
throughout the software life-cycle.
- Software Developer programming duties shall include
implementing high end user interfaces to control sensors (e.g.
EO/IR, radar) and exploit their data for ISR (Intelligence,
Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) related programs.
- Writing and executing automated tests, analyzing and reporting
test results, integrating automated sensor simulation, and
developing test tools.
- Candidate should possess strong conceptual understanding of
software, development concepts, theory, and operations.
- Should have a solid background in object oriented design and
- Will assist in all areas of software development including
gathering requirements, designing, coding, testing, fixing,
deploying and documenting.
- Typically requires a bachelors degree, masters degree or PhD in
computer science, information systems or related discipline and
progressive software development experience as follows; six or more
years of experience with a bachelors degree, four or more years of
experience with a masters degree, or two or more years with a PhD.
May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Experience in developing in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and
Development is preferred.
- Experience in working in any of the following technologies is
preferred; C#, WPF, UI, and IP protocols.
- Travel to onsite locations to may be required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance is
Keywords: GENERAL ATOMICS, Chula Vista , Software Developer - UAV Cockpit, IT / Software / Systems , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!