Company: Cycle Gear
Location: Chula vista
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As aKey Holder, you would be responsible for providing each
customer, whether they are a novice or a seasoned rider, with a
great customer experience and will be expected to maintain a strong
sense of product knowledge by providing customers and team members
with in-depth information on product features and benefits. You
will assist with and be knowledgeable in all store operations,
which includes opening and closing procedures, administering
returns/store credit, making sales goals, and dividing tasks
amongst Sales Associates.
Your responsibilities will include, not be limited
- Serves as an essential sales leader for the store and achieving
daily sales objectives.
- Assisting in the returns, special orders, and day-open and
- Educating customers about the world of "Good, Better, and Best"
product lines that Cycle Gear has to offer.
- Providing the outstanding shopping experience and delivering
exceptional customer service.
- Maintaining store aesthetic and MAPP by cleaning, stocking,
organizing and following merchandising plans.
- Exciting opportunities to represent Cycle Gear at Bike Nights
and local community outreach and actively work to increase customer
traffic through these events.
- Staying up-to-date with our brand and product knowledge,
company information, sales and company-wide events. Truly becoming
a resource to our customer base.
- 1-2 years of Key holder or sales lead experience or an
equivalent role at a retail store is strongly desired.
- 2 year + of customer service experience, preferably with a
specialty or sales driven environment.
- 2 year + of product sales experience.
- A friendly and upbeat personality.
- A self-starter that consistently delivering an outstanding,
personalized retail experience.
- Eagerness to learn and be a part of the riding community.
- Proficiency with computers (MS Excel) and POS systems
(RetailPro experience is A+).
- Motorcycle riding, knowledge, or interest is strongly
- Hourly base rate + commission + SPIFFS.
- Flexible schedule -- Great for students!
- Work in an industry that you are passionate about!
- Amazing employee discounts on all our great products.
- Great work/life balance.
- Training and development.
- Career opportunities.
- Just an all-around excellent place to work!!
Cycle Gear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
Keywords: Cycle Gear, Chula Vista , Key Holder, Other , Chula vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!