NIGHT AUDITOR PART TIME
Company: Sethi Management
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Night Auditor serves as the primary liaison to guests during the
night shift and are responsible for performing close of day
scenarios for the hotel while complying with brand standards and
company policies. Must be able to work independently and with
little supervision. The following reflects the essential job duties
but does not restrict tasks that may be assigned. Duties of this
job may be changed at managements discretion.
- Check in guests in an efficient and friendly manner. Assures
that guest is assigned type of room requested and that the correct
rate is charged and issues guest keys
- Check out guests at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction,
collects keys, posts any late charges and presents bill to guests.
Accurately settles bill
- Handle incoming guest phone reservations
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services; gives
entertainment suggestions and travel directions
- Handle all guest complaints or problems to exceed the guest
- Handle all guest service requests, makes change
- Serve as hotel phone operator and directs all calls to proper
extensions and takes and delivers phone messages
- Conduct security walks
- Move, lift, carry and place objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
without assistance and in excess of 25 lbs. with assistance
- Keep records of room availability and guests accounts. Operates
front desk software
- Maintain a balanced cash/billing drawer
- Welcome guests and respond to requests in a prompt and
- Check the working condition of equipment and report to
supervisor all unsafe or malfunctioning equipment
- Know how to use office equipment
- Know all safety and emergency procedures
- Maintain awareness of all rates and incoming rate codes
- Setting wake up calls
- Printing and delivering notices to guests
- Stock linens and supplies at front desk for the following
- Generate automated audit reports for managers review
- Communicate with the previous and following shifts
- Ensure compliance with energy conservation and job safety
- Proactively maintain assigned areas and equipment
- Ensure efficient completion of daily assignments in a timely
- Report all safety concerns to management
- Attend and participate in all mandatory trainings
- Flexible with schedule and assignments
- Maintain effective performance under pressure
- May perform similar duties as requested by supervisor
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to give and follow verbal and written instructions
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Displays good initiative
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends and
- Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean and provide quality
beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering
to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Be knowledgeable of the operation of the POS system.
- Assist guests with food orders and serve food and beverage
items to guest in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, organized environment for guests by clearing
tables during serve.
- Use suggestive selling techniques
Must hold all mandatory certificates based upon brand and area
Keywords: Sethi Management, Chula Vista , NIGHT AUDITOR PART TIME, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!