Company: Perdue Farms
Location: Warner Springs
Posted on: September 13, 2021
- Preparation and administration of water treatments.
- Monitoring and maintaining rodent bait stations weekly.
- Reporting conditions to supervisor regularly.
- Operate power tools (heavy duty drill), weed-eaters and
- Repair/replace defective feed system parts (non-electrical).
Checking and maintaining the following:
REM-03 WS-03 WS-TC
- Feed - completes and reports feed inventories 3 days per week.
Check and assure constant availability to birds. Should be able to
assemble and disassemble feed systems on each given ranch. Should
maintain proper levels of feed in trays and system to ensure
minimum waste and maximum bird performance.
- Water - assuring birds always have an ample supply. Will maintain
and flush system when necessary. Periodic checks throughout the day
- Ventilation - check, maintain and or adjust ventilation equipment
to ensure birds have proper air quality according to company
guidelines. This includes adjustments to stoves, space heaters,
fans, foggers, and curtains in order to maintain proper temperature
for the age of the birds. Pre-placement Management
- Check and inspect breaker panel to ensure equipment is
- Test run the following equipment to ensure working properly:
Space heaters, Check stove functioning, Exhaust fans (placement and
functioning), Fogger pump.
Shift start: 6:30AM
Shift length: 10 hours
Morning shifts are off Monday and Tuesday. Afternoon shifts are off
Tuesday and Thursday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 40 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for
everyone they touch through innovative food and agricultural
products. Since their beginning on Arthur Perdue’s farm in 1920, to
their expansion into agribusiness and the introduction of the
PERDUE® brand of chicken and turkey under Frank Perdue. Continuing
with their third generation of leadership with Chairman Jim Perdue,
they've remained family-owned and family operated. They are working
to become the most-trusted name in food and agricultural
Keywords: Perdue Farms, Chula Vista , Ranch Worker, Other , Warner Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!