Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Group Facilitator, you will have the opportunity provide
therapeutic treatment, with an emphasis on evidence-based drug and
alcohol treatment methods. You will do this through facilitating
scheduled groups to patients in Inpatient Detoxification,
Residential Treatment (RTC), Partial Hospital Program (PHP),
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and outpatient programs under
the general supervision of the clinical director and assistant
clinical director. While in this position, you shall maintain all
applicable licenses and certification requirements and at-all-times
during the term of this Agreement, meet all requirements of the
State of California or other regulatory entity for such licensing,
certification or credentialing.Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Clinical Director and Assistant Clinical
Director and other professional staff to help develop comprehensive
program of therapy, evaluation and treatment.
- Responsible for delivering appropriate topic to scheduled
- Responsible for complete all group notes immediately after
leading each group.
- Document all services provided in clients medical record.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about departmental
- Knowledge of company's policy and procedures, DSS, DHCS and
Joint Commission standards and regulations. Adhere to all
regulations and maintain accurate and timely client charting in
compliance and according to the clinical guidelines.
- Periodically participates in staff meeting, providing training
with regard to therapeutic services and, mental health topics.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Clinical Director
including but not limited to meeting with clients individually for
support.This a full-time position.
- Group facilitator is preferred to be credentialled with CCAPP
as a CADC II or CADC III, or equivalent certification.
- Must maintain certification and be in good standing.
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, physical
examination/medical history check, and TB test.
- Must have valid CA. driver's license and liability insurance if
driving personal vehicle on our property.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Clinical Services Director, Location: Chula Vista, CA -
91910 , PL: 531111388
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Chula Vista , Group Facilitator, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!