Program Facilitator, Community Corrections
Company: Core Civic
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: November 18, 2022
HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!Join Our Team. Get a Sign-On Bonus. New
employees hired into full-time, eligible positions between April 1,
2022, and December 31, 2022, will receive an award up to $500.This
position has a pay rate of $16.83 -At
CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good. We
are currently seeking a Program Facilitator, Community Corrections
-who has a
passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential
join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people
communities we serve.
The Program Facilitator, Community Corrections conducts
various programs in a group setting to residents assigned to
non-residential programs. - Interviews and
assesses prospective program participants to determine individual
needs. - Implements a wide range of
- Plan, conduct or facilitate workshops, and group activities
specific to programs by facilitating group discussions, lecturing,
demonstrating, and using audio and/or visual aids and other
material to supplement program curriculum. - Follow standard
curriculum for the program and supervises all program
- Coordinate admissions, evaluations, program completion, and
program termination information with other interested staff and
departments. Maintain and monitor confidentiality of resident and
- Prepare and maintain a variety of standard narrative,
statistical, summary and/or operational records, reports and logs,
to include attendance and other statistical information. - Properly
processes all reports and documents in a timely manner.
- Create and maintain an environment that is conducive to
learning and personal growth of residents by establishing standards
of behavior and participation, and encouraging residents to
maintain these standards.
- Assist in supervision of residents, both within the facility
and during program activities.Qualifications: - -
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Sixty (60) credit hours of college coursework is required.
- Experience facilitating and delivering programs related to work
assignment may be substituted for the educational requirement on a
- Experience with custody and control of inmates/residents
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 -years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE- Including
Disability/Veteran. - -
Keywords: Core Civic, Chula Vista , Program Facilitator, Community Corrections, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!