Company: A&S Management, Inc.
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Imperial Valley Respite, Inc. -is a company dedicated to serving
the developmentally disabled population. Imperial Valley Respite,
Inc. -currently has the opportunity for a Receptionist -to join our
team in Chula Vista, CA.
The Receptionist role is a -nonexempt position, under general
direction of the Operations Manager or their designee, will perform
a variety of duties assigned to the front desk reception area of
the administration building. Subsequently, this position will be
responsible for documenting all visitors, directing phone calls,
receiving, and providing agency schedules, maintaining calendars,
updating logs, assisting other departments, and other duties as
1. Ability to answer a multi-line telephone system systematically
documenting all incoming and outgoing calls, accurately
transferring calls, recording messages, and providing factual
2. Inform the appropriate personnel of any essential messages;
essential ability to take accurate messages and deliver them
3. Maintain accurate "tracking logs" to include employee call-in
logbook, telephone log; reception log; visitor's log; etc.
4. Routinely maintain the office reference binder with current
phone listings, email addresses, and extensions.
5. Accurately refers to a current list of the regional center case
managers, clients, and other "on-call" personnel.
6. Receive, open, and review incoming office mail; distribute mail
to the appropriate department and/or employee in a timely
7. When called upon, assist with tasks in other departments (e.g.
HR, Respite Services, etc.).
8. Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner and answer any
questions visitors have.
9. Maintain the reception area and all common areas in a clean and
tidy manner at all times.
10. Ability to function appropriately with the designated respite
system & any other related payroll system; ensuring
HR/client-related information is entered and maintained
11. Continuously strive to provide excellent customer service, and
interpersonal communication and serve as a source of accurate
1. Occasionally, will assist in the organization of quarterly
meetings, staff meetings, and/or other events.
2. When called upon, assist human resources with bulletin board
postings to ensure compliance.
3. Prepare mass/bulk mail deliveries and pick-ups.
4. When called upon, assist the office with distributing payroll
5. At times may be assigned to "on-call" status.
6. Periodically, throughout the day, review the appropriate usage
and operation of
the time clock area (e.g. working order of clock, order of
7. When called upon will compile correspondence and send out
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
1. High school graduate or equivalent (GED) plus one (1) year of
2. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English
3. Ability to type 30 wpm and do basic business arithmetic.
4. Practical application of MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint,
and MS Word for
5. Practical application of HelloSign and/or DocuSign and other
cloud-based e-signature solutions/digital platforms.
6. Ability to use standard office machines such as a personal
computer, calculator, copier, fax machine, telephone, etc.
7. Ability to utilize video and audio conferencing and online
such as Zoom.
8. Valid California Driver's License.
Keywords: A&S Management, Inc., Chula Vista , Receptionist, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!