Quality Assurance Rep III/NDT2
Company: NES Associates
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
QA Rep III provides support to the GDIT SACSS team and performs NDT
1. Performs a variety of quality control tests/inspections on
products, materials, components, parts, etc. at various stages of
the production process to ensure compliance with quality and
2. Records and analyzes data and writes summaries and reports to
validate or show deviations from existing standards.
3. Works closely with management to ensure adherence to ISO
standards and NAVSEA Standard Items.
4. Recommends modifications to existing, or suggests new,
standards, methods, and procedures.
5. Maintains appropriate documentation related to quality assurance
tests and inspections.
6. Provides quality training.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced
8. Guides and directs employees in quality improvement efforts.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Develops QA Workbooks. Computer skills in Work and Excel
11. Electrical Cableway and Connector knowledge a plus.
12. Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the
equivalent combination of education, technical training or work
13. May require professional, technical, or company
certification(s), depending on job assignment.
14. Some travel may be required depending on task.
Must be trained in Nondestructive Testing (Visual, Liquid Penetrant
and Magnetic Particle Inspection) with 3-5 years' experience in
U.S. Navy shipboard NDT Inspections.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
USA CA Chula Vista
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate
applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of
its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however,
GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend
on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: NES Associates, Chula Vista , Quality Assurance Rep III/NDT2, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!