Company: JobTracks, Inc.
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Support the CEO of the team in all aspects of his work
including building the business, working with his personal clients,
calendar management, and email management.
- Management of transactions from contract to close.
- Create and execute on systems for agent recruiting.
- Build, implement, maintain, and OWN all systems for internal
communication, team calendar, company social media presence
internally and externally, office management, client care systems,
team retention and recognition, onboarding systems for new agents,
- Create and maintain the team's operations manual that documents
all systems and standards that are not able to exist within our
technology leverage, Brivity.
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching sessions, PLACE trainings, and
Skills and Character Necessary:
- Enjoy communicating with clients
- Notice and take pride in the details
- Team player
- Proven ability to lead yourself and others with
- Owning projects once asked to do them and following up with
- Ability and desire to focus on one task for at least an hour
during time blocks
- Positive and direct communication, both written and
- Ability to problem solve and use critical thinking
- Have a "do whatever it takes mentality
- Follow a current process as well as improving them and create
- Learning-based and growth-minded
- Proactive vs. reactive
- Impeccably organized
- Knowledge of basic office suite software and calendaring
- Excellent time management skills
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm and motivated under pressure
- Have patience with a high volume, detailed role
- Use social media for the benefit of the company as an
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role
- Customer service and leadership experience
- Compensation DOE, range from $50,000-$70,000 which includes a
comprehensive benefits package
- This position will require getting a California real estate
license, but it is not required upon starting the
- We have an in-house work model with flexibility for an
occasional work from home day and vacation planning.
- This role may travel 1-2 times per year locally or out of state
- We are excited to meet the person(s) that truly believe they
could be a match!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Real Estate License Preferred but not required.
Location Chula Vista, CA
Part time considered depending on experience
Keywords: JobTracks, Inc., Chula Vista , Executive Assistant, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...