Bus Operator - Apply Now
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Description What we offer:
- NEW RATE- $20.83/hour
- Retention bonus $3,000.00
- Earn top pay within 3 years.
- Paid CDL training
- Medical/Dental/Vision health benefits - Kaiser Permanente and
- 401(K) retirement plans
- Paid time off and holidays
- Life Insurance paid by employer. Ride the MTS Bus Routes &
Trolley for free, for Employee, spouse and dependent (Youths ages
- Ability to advance your career. Address: 3610 Main Street,
Chula Vista Ca 91911 On the spot interviews and offers! If you have
any questions, call or text 213 -2982 TEXT "TransdevCareers" to
- Drive a transit bus and transport passengers safely, timely and
- Greet passengers, accept fare payment, and maintain a safe
- Properly report all incidents, accidents, mechanical
- Other duties as required to ensure a safe and courteous ride
for our passengers. Qualifications:
- Be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED or
- A valid drivers' license in good standing with the ability to
obtain a CDL permit.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication
- Punctual with an emphasis on attendance About Transdev: Based
near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator of
multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities.
- May change based upon local Collective Bargaining Agreement
(CBA) The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Transdev, Chula Vista , Bus Operator - Apply Now, Other , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!