Registered Behavior Technician
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Departments: ABA Behavior Technician
Offices: Chula Vista, CA
Help kids succeed. Build a rewarding career in the process.
We're growing our team in search of ABA Behavior Technicians to
provide therapy to children and families impacted by autism. Our
Behavioral Technicians make a huge impact on the lives of our
clients, and you could be a part of that mission. Using your
patience, resilience, and passion for helping children, you will
teach and coach the social, behavioral, and daily living skills
they need to succeed. Our work may be challenging, but also
fulfilling. It's the toughest challenge we've ever loved.
$500.00 Sign-On Bonus for RBTs!
Salary: Up to $22.00 dependent on experience, credentialing and
* Industry-leading pay and benefits.
* Monthly attendance bonuses.
* Unlimited employee referral bonuses!
* Part-Time opportunities available + flexible scheduling
* Mileage reimbursement and paid drive time when traveling between
* Company issued iPad to access our internal resources, support,
and team chats.
* Paid Registered Behavior Technician (RBT--) certification.
* Access to mentorship and career development opportunities.
* Opportunity to join our BCBA training program and engage with the
best mentors in the industry.
* Community engagement & family-environment filled with
* Exclusive access to thousands of discounts- save money on
everything from hotels and travel, theme parks, new car purchases
What you'll need to have:
* Patience, empathy, and a passion for helping others.
* An upbeat and positive attitude - having fun through play!
* The ability to quickly assess situations, improvise and
creatively engage with kids.
* Comfortability with being silly- sometimes we play dinosaurs or
bears to help our clients meet their goals!
* Flexibility & Adaptability- every day will be unique & will
present it's own challenges.
* Strong Communication & Documentation skills- we rely on our
Behavioral Technicians to communicate challenges and document
successful programs for our clients.
* Compassionate & Collaborative- we experience & learn
* Access to reliable transportation- This role will entail a
commute to surrounding areas (including schools, clinic locations
and client homes). This radius will be discussed further during the
* Schedule flexibility to conduct sessions at the times most needed
by our client's families- availability is typically needed Mon-Fri,
Mon/Wed/Fri or Tues/Thurs/Sat. We try our best to work with your
* ACES is committed to following both state and nation-wide federal
mandate(s) related to COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing
requirements for our team members, so we can continue living our
mission of making a difference in the lives of families impacted by
autism. Accordingly, all team members will need to comply with the
applicable vaccination and/or testing requirements as of the
effective dates set forth in the mandate(s).
What you'll do as an ABA Behavior Technician:
* Support your Case Supervisor to implement a personalized plan for
your client focused on maximizing their full potential.
* Respond effectively - with compassion and expertise - to
different situations common among our clients. You'll learn how to
do this in our innovative and evidence-based training programs.
* Recognize and respond to major improvements in behaviors and help
create sustainable and repeatable patterns out of those behaviors.
Seeing your client's progress is truly rewarding!
* Become familiar with and use behavioral redirection techniques by
reinforcing positive behavior.
* Track client progress and growth by keeping electronic health
data on your company-provided iPad.
* Communicate and engage with the client's family in a kind,
supportive and helpful manner as you share progress updates.
We enhance the quality of life for individuals and families
impacted with autism or other special needs.
Since 1996, we have been using the very latest and most widely
accepted teaching and therapeutic methodologies to help each
individual with autism and other developmental disabilities achieve
their full potential. Leveraging a wide range of backgrounds,
including psychology, occupational therapies, speech therapies,
education, and more, we work together to help clients and their
families. We remain committed to innovative and effective
techniques and we consistently seek to improve. If you are looking
for a place where you can make a remarkable impact on people's
lives, look no further than ACES.
ACES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, national origin, disability, age or covered veteran
To find out more about how ACES uses employee data for business
If you are having any issues with submitting your application,
please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
note: When uploading your resume, there cannot be special
characters in the file name or you will not be able to submit your
Keywords: ACES, Chula Vista , Registered Behavior Technician, Professions , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!