Driver Class B Trainee - San Diego,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Safety-Kleen in San Diego, CA is looking for a Class B Driver to
join their safety conscious team!
As a Class B Driver, you will be tasked with providing coverage for
our Tanker & Box Truck Drivers, as well as working in the warehouse
managing inventory, loading and unloading trucks.
Local, home every day. Great opportunity for recent graduates, new
CDL drivers are strongly encouraged to apply.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401k with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Visits 3-5 customer sites per day
- "Floater" position, will cover routes due driver absence or
- Picks up waste oil at customer locations driving a class B
- Must be able to drive manual transmission on a CDL vehicle
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements highly preferred or willing to
secure upon hire
- Delivers chemicals in 15- & 30-gallon drums in a class B box
- Loads and unloads trucks and assisting with warehouse duties as
- Forklift experience a plus but not required
- Paid overtime
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL Required
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements Required
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is required
- Previous route service preferred
- Previous warehouse experience required
- Forklift experience required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining.
We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and
we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing
us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint.
PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Chula Vista , Driver Class B Trainee - San Diego,CA, Professions , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!