Company: Express Employment Professionals
Location: Chula Vista
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Express Employment Professionals has an immediate opening for a
Logistics Administrator in Otay Mesa area. Responsibilities and
- Manage the customers cross border movement of production
material, and outbound flow of all dunnage in an efficient manner
according to predetermined parameters, while reacting to day to day
- Meet regularly with Customer and Logistics team, to review
current logistics requirements and performance of cross border
carrier to meet customers targets as well as review and develop
future logistics needs based on customer requirements.
- Ensure carrier compliance to a predetermined set of parameters,
conduct yard checks, equipment audits.
- Provide regular, timely reports and accountable for onsite key
performance indicators (KPI).
- Plan, conduct, and review safety audits, ensuring all
parameters are met and continuous improvement initiatives are
- Be the Liaison between client and customer in relation to all
day functions. What we look for:
- Capable of Multi-tasking, highly organized, excellent time
- Results oriented with high degree of initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced
- Minimum 2 year related experience in
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel: VLookups, Macros,
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) Available shifts:1. Monday- Friday,
7AM-4PM (FT)2. Monday- Friday, 4PM-9PM and Saturdays 7AM-2PM (PT)
Need more information on this position? Call us at
(619)452-2300Email your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
#2903PandoLogic.Keywords:Logistics Specialist, Location:Chula
Keywords: Express Employment Professionals, Chula Vista , Logistics Admin, Professions , Chula Vista, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!